Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Close to Freedom

So I've been working my butt off and I feel like it never ends, but tomorrow is my last final of the semester. Granted I still have to do my CNA training this summer, but at least it's a much needed break. Come this Fall I want to have a brand new start. This past year has been really rough in many ways, but I'm moving past it, things can always be worse and they can always get better too. This coming Fall is going to better, it has to be. I'm going to try to use this Summer to regain my sanity and to have some fun, something that having 8 consecutive semesters since high school has not really allowed for. After tomorrow I'm really hoping for a new chapter of my life. There are a lot of things that are going to change. Mantra for the next year: Be the change you want to see.

To all those who are bogged down by school, work, family, or any other stresses, this too shall pass. Keep strong.

- Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment