Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Captivity, Day 1

FAIR WARNING: this is going to be a rant

My mother has absolutely lost her mind. After having a ridiculous fight with me over a papaya and saying that I was rude she proceeded to scream at me. When I told her something must have pissed her off before she screamed "YOU'RE WHAT PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!" ... okay well there obviously was some sort of catalyst which put you in this horrible fucking mood... y'know before you saw me. I get that it's your house and you wanted me to ask permission for my friends to be over... it's not like they were staying overnight. Is it really such a big deal if they come over for a little coffee and conversation? They don't have to ask their parents.

Also, do me a favor, don't say you want to pay for college for me and then hold it over my head. Either you want to do it to help me out or you don't. Simple as that. If I tell you not to pay for it and you insist on it anyway, don't hold it over my head saying "the least you could do is..." all the time. Here's a simple solution... stop paying. Same goes for any other bills you're helping me with. Don't use my financial situation as a sort of tether for your controlling ways. When I end up moving out and never speaking to you, you'll wonder why.

I've got a plan in order people, so I don't want to hear about how I should stop bitching and get to work, I know that. I needed to vent all this crap. And I have to know, am I crazy? Or has she really gone off the deep end? She'll tell me she wants me to bring my friends over more often because I'm never home and I never have anyone over, then the day I do bring them over she tells me that she's sick of feeding everyone all of the time and that my friends are always over the house.... In the course of the past year I can think of all of 3 times when I had friends over while she was home to see, and accounting for the times she wasn't there I had friends over MAYBE a total of 6 or 7 times.

This is an official damned if you do, damned if you don't situation... I've had just about enough of it.

I've been told that if I leave the house at all that my car keys (for the car she didn't pay for) are going to be taken and my insurance cancelled on me...

Going to try to get some cleaning done since I'm stressed and full of energy anyway. It'll be one less thing I'll have to hear about.

Wish me luck... or start saving up some bail money

- Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment